Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Thursday 10 June

As most of you will probably know Chris will be trying to enjoy himself at Club Vass this Thursday so we have been left to organise ourselves...


The plan is to get down to the Lake as soon as we can after work (aim for 6:30 to 7pm) and rig up straight away.  I think that we should then have a quick chat to decide what people want to do.  If there are people who would like to do some racing then I will organise that (I expect it to be something simple) or if people would like to just do some freesailing then that would be great too.  We could even organise a freestyle event if there was demand - we do need to practice our moves for when Chris comes back from teaching Andy "Bubble" Chambers how proper freestyle is done.


It looks like there could be some wind (though I said that last week) according to Windguru - BBSC


 By the way, if anyone is a bit of a photographer it would be great if you could get some shots and I will add them to my blog.


Look forward to seeing you there - if I am held up at work then just get out on the water as quick as you can!


Andy

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you have a great forecast... looking forward to hearing how it goes, dont forget your GPS...

    ReplyDelete